Click Here for Menu
Close Menu

Respecting City Ordinances

There’s more to being a good neighbor than respecting zoning ordinances and deed restrictions. Some of the activities of greatest concern to property owners are best addressed by reporting violations of the City/Parish Municipal Code. The Office of Neighborhoods website offers straight-forward advice for residents who are contending with rent houses and businesses operating in violation of their A1 zoning, overgrown property and trash; speeders; neighbors who violate noise or parking ordinances, property owners whose tenants violate ordinances, etc…

Residents who believe a city ordinance is being violated should call 311: the clearinghouse for lodging complaints with city government. The reporting and enforcement process is described in detail on the Office of Neighborhoods website.

Event Calendar
  • Contact Form

      Become A Member

      Interested in becoming a member of the Magnolia Woods Civic Association?