Because of privacy concerns and some residents’ past problems with PayPal, we have decided to take advantage of a secure and free (both for you and for MWCA) service that Chase Bank offers where the MWCA accounts are maintained, for accepting online dues payments. If you choose to pay dues online, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to Chase QuickPay. If you are a Chase customer, log in and follow the instructions.
2. If you are not a Chase customer, click on “Sign Up Now.” This will allow Chase to link to your bank account to allow you to send and receive funds.
3. Fill out the required information. Chase will send you a verification code to the email address you provide. Get that code from your email and enter it.
4. After you have been verified, you will be brought to your customer center page where you will click on the send money button.
5. First click on the New Recipient button. Then enter “MWCA” in the Recipient name box. Then enter brMWCAtreas@gmail.com in the email and confirm the email boxes. You can make a one-time payment or schedule a repeating payment to occur annually. Select the date you desire the dues to be paid and include “dues” in the memo. Click Next.